SCU's success is predicated on our ability to attract, develop and retain highly qualified and motivated faculty, staff and administration who ensure the successful implementation of our professional degree granting programs.
In addition to an outstanding environment, SCU offers a competitive compensation package including, but not limited to, salary commensurate with experience. For full-time positions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes university-funded pension (defined contribution plan with TIAA-CREF), 403(b) savings plan, medical, dental and vision benefits, life, AD&D, travel-accident coverage, long-term disability, voluntary benefit programs through AFLAC, generous time off policies, on-site gym, and health centers. The campus is located in Whittier, about 20 miles southeast of Los Angeles in sunny Southern California.
- Human Performance Sales Rep
- Dean, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (LACC)
- Part-Time Faculty
- Full-Time Primary Spine Care Practitioner Resident
- Chair, Selective and LACC Part-Time Faculty Department
- Research Analyst
- Full-Time Faculty - Department of Basic Sciences
- Knowledge Management and Data Specialist
- Full-Time Diagnostic Imaging Resident
- Continuing Education Coordinator
- Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA)
- Medical Assistant
- Marketing Director
- Communications Manager
- Graphic Designer/Web Admin
- Academic Coordinator
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV or resume and salary history via e mail (preferred method) to or by mail, fax to the following:
16200 Amber Valley Drive
Whittier, CA 90604; fax: (562) 947-5724.
SCUHS is an equal opportunity employer.